Let us help you protect your business
Every business is looking for a competitive advantage, a way to stand apart from the rest of the pack. Registered trademarks are knowledge-based assets that can give you that edge. They strengthen and deepen brand differentiation and help customers identify you and what you do.
If you use a trademark without registering it there’s a risk that someone else could register the same or similar mark. This could cause you a lot of problems. You are giving them the opportunity to promote their business using your identity and you may even have to rebrand as a result. Trademark registration is the best way to protect your brand, business, products and services.
Go Trademarks offers advice and assistance for all aspects of trademark registration. With extensive experience within intellectual property and trademark registration, our team of specialist attorneys can help you secure and register your trademark in Australia and on a global scale. We will handle the entire process on your behalf.
Among the trademark registration services we offer are:
- A comprehensive search for similar trademarks.
- Preparing and filing your trademark application.
- Updating you on the status of your application.
Go Trademarks provides an efficient and cost-effective service for any business wanting to register a trademark in Australia.
Benefits of Registering a Trademark
There are numerous benefits and they include:
- Protection of your business name and logo, two of your most important assets. Parties that use your trademark without your authorisation can damage your brand and business.
- You are the legal owner of the trademark and have exclusive rights to use it.
- Registration deters other businesses from using trademarks that are similar to yours.
- Registration allows you to take legal action against those who infringe your trademark rights.
- A registered trademark is an asset which you can sell.
Take the first steps to securing your brand by contacting us now.